So as the title implies, Isabelle has decided to poop on the potty. She marches to the bathroom, points that little finger, and screams. Usually, mom comes running...but when I don't, she grabs the potty seat, carries it to the living room, sits down, and poops in her diaper. Once again, my girlies are growing at a rate that I am unable (UNWILLING) to keep up with! So here are the photos of tater's first poop!
Okay...moving on! We had our first flurries of snow (which translates to: 1 day down...9 months to go)....but God listened to me and nothing stuck to the ground, the roads, nor my car. However, the temperatures have dipped which means once again my children become a sad reproduction of the snow suit scene in "A Christmas Story".
Okay, so speaking of Addy growing up, I admit that she loves kindergarten. Her handwriting skills and general interest in learning have grown exponentially. She has been "citizen of the week" three times! She LOVES her bus driver Dan, and recess and gym are the best! However, I can not express in words how stressful kindergarten has been on me! Every Monday I hurry home to see the homework folder in fear that she will have gotten a dreaded "3" on her homework. Please pray for me....conferences are Thursday!
Isabelle is growing into quite the "little girl". She loves dresses, is drawn towards the color pink, takes great care of her babies, and even likes to brush her hair...we haven't bothered to tell her that she doesn't have any!
Halloween was fun for our family. Addy started out the month by entering the City of Hancock Scarecrow Contest. She created a master piece and won first prize
Well, here are some more photos of our Halloween.