Sunday, April 24, 2011

April Madness!

Saturday morning we woke to snow...and an 8 year old daughter!  One was more predictable than the other, but I will leave you figure out which one.  We had a crazy weekend!  We celebrated Addy's birthday, Easter, and enjoyed our first "official hike" of the year.  Addy was thrilled that she able to sport her new Camelbak from Auntie Stephanie and provided us with plenty of water on the way!
Addy blowing out the candles!

A HUGE thank you hug for her gift!

And now for the joys of Easter:



Dying Easter eggs


Really....mom, the Easter Bunny?!?


Here are some fun photos from our first spring hike!





He doesn't really understand why I am not comfortable with this bridge...REALLY?
From the other side!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

amazing pictures! I can't believe how big the girls are getting! Happy belated birthday to sweet Addy! Love that Chris is rocking his old EHS vest. Miss you guys a ton!!!