Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Turn on your lamps...it's a miracle

As a parent, one must raise an eyebrow when at 3:14 am you hear: "mom dad...turn on your lamps you have to see this...it's a miracle!" Addy lost her first tooth! She spent the weekend wiggling and wobbling....and early this morning she pulled it out.

So after showing us the prized tooth, she went to the bathroom mirror...flashed her smile...and said " I must confess I look like a freak...but don't worry I am still pretty!" I share these quotes, as one day I will want to remember this moment. Addy is thrilled to finally "look six" even though her birthday is a few weeks away...

On Saturday, I had her smile one last time...with those baby whites in place...and the new "I look six, Addy" is pictured below...then tater had to throw in a "cheeeze" this morning...some giggles for you all!






Have a great night!