Chris has spent the last week in sunny Florida with the baseball team. I have been home nursing a bum hip and head cold, Addy's cold, and trying to keep up with Isabelle. Thank goodness for our sitter....as I was still able to make it into the office for a few days.
In other news, I was accepted into graduate school. For all of you that were supportive and kept telling me I was a shoe in...thanks! I didn't believe it....So, just to throw more kindling on our fire, I will start classes in May and go straight through hoping to graduate with my MS in May 2011.
So, all is good here. Us girlies miss Chris and are excited that he will be coming home tomorrow. Addy has been enjoying school. March is reading month and so each week there is a theme (ie. pajama day, crazy hat day, inside out/backwards,...you get it) Here is Addy in her crazy crab hat....and then Izzy, just being....Izzy!
A couple of weeks ago, Addy had her "America program" at school. Of course, it was adorable!! I will try to attach the video and some photos....this is not something to watch...unless you are biologically related to Addy (as you will be bored and cringing).... the rest of us think that it is the best thing EVER!!
I hope that everyone is well. Love to you, all!