Sunday, September 19, 2010

Ballet

Yesterday the countdown for the first day of dance class ended (thank goodness!)  For the past month every time we loaded into the car I was asked:  "we going to ballet now?".  Iz B LOVED  it.  The class was far more structured than I had anticipated.  She came home practicing 1st and 2nd position, plies, tendus, and retire! Oh goodness, I am in WAY over my head...but she is happy!

Isabelle getting ready for ballet class!



Speaking of being "in way over my head" guess who is the brownie leader of troop 5040?  Addy wanted to participate in Girl Scouts this year with several of her friends;however, when we arrived at registration we were informed there were no leaders...who am I to disappoint?  Cookies anyone?

2 comments:

IdahoGirl said...

Oh my my - Happy Happy Birthday little beautiful, spirited, mighty, niece - I love you soooo much. Welcome, welcome, welcome, it's a wonderful world if only you make it so - have a great journey.

Sylvia said...

Kelley, I had to laugh at your comment about being troop leader...The same thing happened to me at the first meeting for Cub Scouts..."My mom will do it!" BTW: I love your blog. I feel like I can keep up with what the girls are up to and how much they've grown! Thanks for taking the time..