Saturday, April 24, 2010

Can you believe it?

There has been a lot of excitement in our house lately.  The first item to mention is that Addy celebrated her 7th birthday.  As with tradition, we had a lovely dinner at the North Shore complete with sleeping Bear.  We are looking forward to a continued birthday celebration with a family trip to Traverse City next week.  We will be spending some time with our dear friends Brooks and Lori...we can hardly wait!


Chris and Izzy made Addy a special birthday breakfast!
Chris and Addy putting together her new art easel!
Addy's birthday dinner
So, I did the unthinkable...I committed to three additional years at Finlandia.  I was offered an exciting opportunity professionally and we have decided to stay put for a while.  Chris will continue working towards his master's at a slower pace.  We are slowly finding peace with our decision!

This afternoon we took an amazing hike to Hungarian Falls.  The falls were just a trickel, but the hike and the caverns were amazing!


We hope that you are all healthy and happy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What great pictures! Your girls are adorable.

Laur