Saturday, July 17, 2010

Just Another Saturday

So, this afternoon Chris and I put down our laptops and our text books and took the girls on the "usual hike" through Maasto-the trails that are directly across the street from our house.  Today, I remembered the camera and got some great photos of why this is such a fabulous place to raise kiddos!  I hope that each of you made time for some fun today! We sure did...
Addy taking time to smell the flowers


My water baby ready to dive in!


We were checking out the coolest frog pond EVER!
Our favorite frog, named him Freddie


Iz B throwing rocks...check it out, she is a leftie!
We were all so excited to find ripe thimbleberries along the trails.  The girls were in HEAVEN!

Addy mastered the art of catching toads.

Chris enjoying the forest rope swing!

Addy freaking on the forest rope swing!

In other news, Addy has finally gotten her glasses and is working hard on making her eyes stronger.  It is really rough right now because the patching is causing her pain, but it is getting stronger each day!  Now, she just needs to boost the her confidence, as she doesn't like the way she looks in her glasses.  Maybe it is because I am her mom, but frankly, she is BEAUTIFUL!


That is the news on this sunny Saturday! I hope you are all having a lovely day!

2 comments:

IdahoGirl said...

Ooh la la the glasses...and a lefty...go Izzy B...us lefty's think with with the right side of our mind...thanks for posting. I wonder what sorts of species of frongs you have...

lulu said...

I really enjoyed looking at the photos of your day outdoors. I know the warm summer days are more precious than gold up there!

Laurie